Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hats, Scarves, Mickey & More

I teach a lovely group of first graders (my "Firsties") by day and hit the gym every afternoon/evening, but as I try to get this business going I am making time to work on orders and projects to try at least a few minutes each night.  These are a few of the things I have managed to whip out in the last two weeks.  I have fallen in love with crocheting! I am so glad I learned something new!!!  I LOVE learning!
another "flapper" style hat


 Mickey- inspired coasters- can be done in any color solid or combo for Minnie too :)

 I promised my firsties I'd make them all hats and let them sign up for the kind of hat they'd like.  This is one of the owl hats I made for one of the kids!
 a plum/grey hat I  made for a customer
 a grey scarf & popcorn cowl (below), both for sale- this yarn is AMAZINGLY soft- oh my word!, it's my favorite yarn!!!!
another lovely hat made for a customer's mom- can't wait for her to receive it!
a Mickey-inspired scarf made for a customer

No comments:

Post a Comment