Friday, January 2, 2015

Back To Creating

I took a break from creating the past two years because I was busy, oh so busy, working on a master's degree!  I finished that up this past spring! :)  I've also been working VERY hard on getting healthier and have lost 110 pounds in the last 20 months!



This summer was filled with relaxing with my hubby, fun outdoor adventures in our beautiful state, camping trips, some great fun with our niece, Zoe, new places I've always wanted to see (Monticello & Gettysburg), and learning to crochet (something I've always wanted to do!)

My crocheting is really improving, and I have begun to get requests to make hats, boot cuffs, and other lovelies for folks.  At the encouragement of my sister, a few friends, and my awesome daughter  & god-daughter, I'm going to get back to sharing my creations here, on Facebook & Etsy.  My girls wants to see me step out of my comfort zone and make a go of this.  They are always telling me to open a shop here in G'boro.   

I hope if you visit me here, you will find something you love.  Please leave me a note anytime, let me know what you think, give me suggestions for improvement or ideas for other projects or if I can make something special for you!   I would REALLY love to hear from folks!  

Bekaboo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment