Monday, June 21, 2010

A Busy Spring

It has been a crazy busy spring for my family & I! I am sorry I haven't kept up with posting here. I've been trying to keep afloat with family, teaching two grades, graduate school, and many other things.

I have been creating things though and wanted to share some samples. More of my recent work were gifts for people or cards for the special ones in my life. I am looking forward to the summer months when I can learn some new techniques, try out new ideas, and create lots of new goodies! Check back again soon as I hope to have new cards and ideas posted here and for sale very, very soon!
a simple thank you card I made for a volunteer at our school

I found a photo of a similar card and tried to figure it out for my hubby's Fathers' Day card.

I made gift bags for all my kids- these were the tags I made using my new-t0-me Big Shot die cutter! :)

I loved the greens & browns in this paper and found a pretty ink to coordinate! I am getting quite a collection of scripture stamps now too. This will be going in the store this week. :)

Not a great photo, but this card was for my son who graduated from GTCC this spring!

I made a similar set as a custom order for a teacher, and liked how they looked so I made these for my Kinderkids for their graduation day.

These were for my 1st Graders on "Poofing Day." (Poofing Day is a silly thing I made up early on in the school year. I told them on the last day, I would "poof" them out of my room and onto 2nd grade.)

Loved this retro-looking paper. It made me think of my sister & daughter a little. Made up this set of coordinating note cards.


BekaBoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment