Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring to everyone! I have been keeping plenty busy with card-making, teaching, family, and grad school. I recently purchased a custom made stamp from a fellow etsian and was thrilled with the stamp when it came! My new stamp will appear on the backs of all my cards now to help me put my business name and site out there.



I have been busy making card sets for our church's ladies' retreat and for a church's silent auction back in Bethalto, IL, where I went to high school. Now I am working on a custom order and making new spring sets. I hope to have plenty of new things in time for spring & summer in my store soon.



I hope wherever you are, spring brings you plenty of warm, sunny days, birds singing cheerily, and flowers to bring you beauty! Have a blessed and wonderful spring!



BekaBoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment