Thursday, December 30, 2010

Daisies

I just loved this paper when I saw it this week at Hobby Lobby! It just made me smile :), and I thought I could find something to do with it.
I found this cute little guy last month, but had been so swamped with work-school and grad school that I hadn't been able to try him out. I was tickled when I found the sentiment stamp this week because I knew I could pair him with the owl. Then I was even more excited when I dug into my ribbon and found coordinating ribbon!
I have to go back and get some more paper because I just LOVED this card! I have listed them all though so I am going to have to make some for me. Now if I could only find a stamp that says, "Don't worry." :)

Happy New Year to you wherever you are! I pray that you find lots of love, laughter, and a year of joy awaiting you!


No comments:

Post a Comment