Saturday, January 9, 2010

Little Lovebugs


I made these adorable little guys into mini note cards hoping they'd be perfect for a child's Valentine's cards, a teacher to give to his/her class, for a grandparent who wants to send notes to their grandchildren or even for a college student to give to roommates and friends. These note cards are for sale at my etsy store and are priced at $3.50 for a set of 10. I can make custom orders for any size package if you need a larger set for a class, church group, or other function as well. Just email me at bekaboocreations@yahoo.com if you'd like me to create a set for you!


I'm also trying another new project and hope to have them finished this week and pictures posted. I love learning new things, and I'm trying to find new projects to teach myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment